ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Girl’s parents sent her with her friend Boy to a small town where they could get out of their houses for a little while. It was almost like a vacation. It was something most teenagers would die for. A month or two alone without any parents telling them what to do. Girl wasn’t at all excited. The only thing she was happy about was that she would be going with her friend Boy. At least life would prove to be a little less boring with him around. Boy isn’t happy about going either. He rather stay at home or stay at Girl’s place. What could the two of them possibly do in a small town surrounded by woods..? Explore? No that was something neither were really into. Once at the village they got settled into the small house that they would be sharing. At first things start out okay, but after a few days the two are very bored and are starving for something interesting to do. At first they try to go around town and talk with some other teenagers their age, but the kids aren’t interested in them. The adults simply warn them to stay out of the woods and other than the warning they have nothing else to say. To Boy and Girl this is very annoying. They practically can’t do anything.

Finally on a night that the boredom gets the best of them they decide to go and check the woods out. At around midnight when everyone is sleeping the two sneak to one of the paths that lead into the woods and start traveling down it. They figure they’ll get to the other side and then be out of there in no time. No one will even notice them being gone. The path is long and the woods is filled with tons of trees. Slowly the trees seem to slowly thin out as the two approach what they think is a clearing. Turns out that it isn’t a clearing, but it’s an old village. The homes are in disarray and disrepair. Whoever had lived here had probably done so long ago. Upon entering this small village and exploring it they find two large house like structures. The first one turns out to actually be a library why the other one is a house. The library is filled with books that are very old, but have been kept in good condition. With no intention of reading anything the two head over to look at the house. The house looks like one that high up people would own. Surely whoever lived here had a lot of money. As they looked around they seemed to notice that the place just didn’t seem broken down. It was like this place was never touched.

In an upstairs bedroom the two found a closet filled with heart shape bottles. Most of the bottles were empty… Actually all of the bottles were empty but two. One bottle had a pink like liquid in it why the other bottle had a blue liquid in it. The only thing they could read on the bottles was ‘Warning’ which was written in bold, but it was also fading. They left the bottles where they were and decided to go check the last area. It was the basement. As they started down the steps they couldn’t help but feel like they were being watched by something. This didn’t stop them from going all the way down to the bottom. Once down there they found that the area really wasn’t that big. As they were getting ready to leave the saw a door. The door had a padlock on it, but it was very badly rusted. The two were able to pull it off together. Once the padlock was off the two headed into the room. The room was small. It had a small stone table sitting to the right side of the room. The table is covered in odd symbols that neither have seen before. On top of the table is a winged black wolf. It seems to be sleeping.

Suddenly the door slams shut, but the wolf remains asleep. A mysterious voice fills the air and it seems to be coming from the wolf even though he was sleeping.

“Please… A witch has imprisoned us in this room and has also put a curse on the forest… Unless you release us you will be stuck here forever.”

The voice stopped and the two looked around to see where the voice was coming from. Assuming it was the wolf since it was the only thing around they let their eyes rest on it. For a long time neither seemed to know what to say. They didn’t trust the wolf. It had locked them in this room with it and it wasn’t going to let them out. Plus no one had ever mentioned that the forest was haunted. Plus there was no other thing around but this wolf. So it was impossible for there to be a witch.

“Please understand that we do not lie. All you would need to do is release us by bring one of those bottles with pink liquid down to us. If we drink it then we will wake up and free you from this house and the forest. The witch doesn’t live here. She has ran off and she will soon return. I promise to get you out of here safely as long as you free us. We can’t guarantee your safety if we am not free. The witch use to be our wife. She put the whole village to sleep with her potions and then killed them. She put us to sleep last. She didn’t kill us because then the forest would die and she’d have nowhere to hide. We am begging you to help us.”

The voices stopped again and left the two to think about it. Since there was no one else here to go against what the wolf said they decided that they would help him. The wolf allowed the boy to leave the room and go get the potion. The boy quickly made his way upstairs and to the closet. He found the pink potion that hadn’t yet been used and picked it up. He also grabbed the blue one just in case. He walked towards the door and then froze when he felt a cool breeze that didn’t seem like it belonged. He turned around, but there was no one around. He again started out the door and that’s when he heard a voice.

“Stop! You don’t know what you are doing!!!”

The voice was female and it sounded frantic… Boy didn’t think twice. He ran from the room. He knew it must have been the witch. Quickly he took the potion to the basement. Before he could get to the door though something knocked him down and sat on top of him. He dropped the potion and it slid towards the door. The wolf let the girl out of the room to grab the potion. Once she had it she gave it to the wolf and he awoke. Laughter filled the room and the door slammed shut locking the girl inside with the wolf. Quickly the wolf leaped off the table and changed to a human form. He grabbed girl up and opened a portal and went through it. He took girl to an alternate world. Once in his home he set her down on the floor.

“You shall be rewarded for your help. You will become my bride.”

The girl quickly became terrified. As she stayed with the demon she learned some things about him. He had two different personalities. The angelic mean one was Jay. This was the one that was forcing her to be his wife. Jayce was a demon and he was nice and friendly. Girl showed no emotion to Jay, but she was nice to Jayce. She was trying to figure a way out, but it just seemed impossible. According to Jayce there were only two ways out. Either to be taken out by Jay or to build a portal to get out. Jayce didn’t know how to make the portal, but he told her that he would try to figure it out

Boy is stuck with the witch which he now realizes isn’t at all bad. Her name is Kasha. She is indeed a witch and she had put the whole village asleep a long time ago, but it was only because they kept defending Jay. She had planned to wake them all back up, but Jay had killed them all. By the time she had put Jay to sleep she was the only one left alive. She also explained that she wasn’t Jay’s wife. He always used that as a pity me trick. She was his sister. She also knew how to make the portal to get to Jay’s world, but it would take a while. She was more than happy to help, but Boy would have to stay and help her. Things seem to be going alright, but Boy can’t help but feel a little attracted to the odd woman that he’s helping.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Fyzbm0

Freedom. Humans were always so easy to fool. Foolish foolish humans. Quickly he rose up off the table letting his body shift to his angelic human like form. Quickly he grabbed the girl only looking back briefly at the boy. He cared not about what happened to the boy or the witch. As long as he was freed. Quickly he opened a portal and he slipped through it with ease. As he moved to his own world he smirked to himself. How interesting this had turned out to be. Quietly he landed on the ground of his castle main hall. He sat the girl down onto the floor and looked around. "Well it appears that I should thank you for setting me free huh?" He laughed almost coldly before he gave a slight shrug. "I know... You can be my bride. That's the best thing I could ever offer you." A cruel look was on his face, but it slowly faded and he turned away from her.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Anime-fox-kitsune-manga-neko-Favimcom-468019_zps42c1c852

"No!!!" Kasha reached out towards the door, but knew that she was way too late. Taking a deep breath and slowly let it out. She turned towards the boy that was on the floor. She didn't know whether to slap him or check to make sure that he was alright. Sighing she leaned back against the wall and watched the boy. "Now... Listen... When someone tells you that they have a wife and she locked him up and killed everyone... Don't listen... He only said I was his wife because that gets the sympathy from the people around him. I am actually his younger sister." Well there was part of the explanation. "Oh and I didn't kill anyone... He did." She sighed softly and just kind of shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Lionhart

Lionhart

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods 3c2a1e54-ffe4-4d0d-9a3c-476451d349e1_zpsvmnvjisv
Lust was shocked about what just happen. A talking wolf turning into a man before her eyes. "U..d..." she couldn't form any word before she knew it she had been taken stolen away from her dearest Rikuu. She was stuck with this strange frightening man. She was so frighten she couldn't speak only babbles and letter of words came out but no actually words."What the hell just happen....." she was still trying to process this. She looked at the male with her soft blue eyes. "Take me back...please..." she said bravely.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods 77b5c465a0e0812de8c7b3b21a1bbc57%201_zpsueumwz9y
Rikuu was stunned he couldn't move before he knew he was gone and left a lone with the witch. He pouted only for a moment until he her the talk. She seemed rather charming and sweet but he still wanted to get Lust back. "Look I am sorry for what we did but you got to help me get Lust back...I'll do my best to help you get that freak back to sleep." he said boldly.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Bravery even in front of Jay was useless. It would have been different if she was talking to Jay's other half, but that side of him was sleeping right now and he was thankful for that. Tilting his head slightly he watched her for a moment. "I don't plan on letting you go. You are going to stay here with me." Was his cold response. He had been awoken and no one was going to ever escape the woods and now he would have a beautiful wife.

"Well it'll take several days for me to get a portal open to his world..." Kasha sighed softly. She leaned back on her heels and seemed to be thinking. She was going to go and get the girl back, but only because she wanted to put her brother back to sleep. The forest wasn't safe unless he was sleeping. How could these people be like this. She couldn't believe that they had woke him up. Sighing she turned and left the basement. She was going to have to start making more of the sleeping potion.
Back to top Go down
Lionhart

Lionhart

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:18 am

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Cb4718e5-8a48-4259-921f-3870ed74bd6e_zpsn6esdcqrLust let out a soft sigh she should of known he wouldn't of let her go."I did just help you get free shouldn't that be enough for you. You don't need or want me my boyfriend tells me I snore really loud and I drool...those are not beautiful things." she said as she crossed her arms. "You want someone who beautiful on the inside and outside that wouldn't be me" she said as she looked up at him. Then way she looked around the room slowly there had to be away out of this creep place.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods E136f0d941c0658a6263d5ec4fe21bad_zpsgooi7clw
"I'll do whatever you want me to do to help you." he said with a soft sigh. It was all his and his girlfriend fault for sneaking into this house then waking up that beast. Altho it was a lot to take in he was amused and determined to get his girl back one way or anther. "I'm sorry me and my Girl we were bored and looking for something to do and nobody in the  town seem like us and they all seem boring." he said with soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:35 am

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Fyzbm0

Laughter suddenly filled the air as he laughed at her pleading. "Oh you aren't getting a choice my dear..." Jay tilted his head slightly and watched her his eyes showing a cold hatred. "You aren't going back and you will be marrying me. Even if you have someone... You no longer do." He stated angrily. He wasn't going to allow her to leave. Even though she had a boyfriend she no longer did in his eyes.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods TAG_161576

The fox girl frowned faintly. "I don't know if I want your help... You may screw something else up." She snapped angrily. She turned and headed towards the stairs. "I can't believe you two idiots let him out. It's going to take forever to get anything done. It took almost a hundred years to get him to sleep the first time." She had never been more angry in her life. She started to her bedroom where she kept everything she needed to make the sleeping potions and the antidotes. She was going to have to make some of those and she would also have to make the portal which would take awhile since she would have to get the items for that.
Back to top Go down
Lionhart

Lionhart

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods 3c2a1e54-ffe4-4d0d-9a3c-476451d349e1_zpsvmnvjisv
Lust sighed as he didn't care about some of her fault. She had to get out of her but how. She need a plan and fast she need to get this guy back to sleep or trapped. Lusted eyes wonder around the room. She wanted to explore but she really didn't want this man to follow. She sighed softly as she slowly wonder around the room. Once she found a door she opened it and looked around with her head tilted to the side. She went through the door way to find a long hallway.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Large_zps57verjdp
"Fine" he said as he walked up the stairs. "I'll just leave" he said all flustered. It was their fault but he was sorry about what he did. He walked to the door and opened it. He sighed softly as he looked as her then outside. He left and went back to the house him and his girl friend where staying at.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:19 am

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods 2012-05-12-498732

Angrily Kasha began her work. The potions were easy for her to do and she had several done within an hour. She sat them out and then headed out into the woods so that she could gather the materials needed to open a portal. This was going to take a long time and really she didn't even want to do it.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Large

The demon side of Jay woke and immediately his personality to change. The angry angel was replaced by the calm demon. Jayce looked around curiously. He didn't know how they had gotten back here. This meant that Jay was awake. It was the only way he could get awake. Sighing softly he gave a slight shrug. So Kasha must be pissed. He couldn't sense her here so that must have meant that she was working on opening a portal to here. Soon he would be back alseep and things would be at peace again.
Back to top Go down
Lionhart

Lionhart

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods 721426-bigthumbnail%201_zpsdvnobj8n
Lust wonder around the halls she as now lost as much as she hated it she need that grump to get her out of here. There where to many windows an to many door but none of them seem to led to where she wanted to go."Someone help me!!!!" she said as she annoyed she was lost and she really wanted out of this place. "Some please help I'm I really lost an if someone going to help me it better not be that grumpy winged man!" she said as she crossed her arms. She sighed softly as she continue to wonder until she went through the same door she did to start with she sighed softly when she notice the male sitting at the table. "Um....will you please let me out now ?" she said as she looked up at the male with a sweet smile.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Anime-art-beautiful-boy-cute-Favim.com-361984_zps84z2yax0
Rikuu sighed softly as he looked around his room there had to be something around here that could help get his girl friend back. He then found a magic mirror. "Hmmmm" he ran back to find the fox demon girl maybe this mirror color help them it seem to have some time of magic aura around it. "Miss Fox I found something back at my place that might help us get my girlfriend and your brother back" he shout he then realized she was gone. He sighed softly as he sat down on the porch waiting for her to come back.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:33 pm

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods 1402050284183

When Kasha returned she didn't come alone. Someone was following her. She walked passed the boy because she had nothing to say to him. There was no point in talking. She was angry with him for bringing back her brother who had then fled. It was going to take months to get this ritual done. Part of her hoped that by the time she did get it done that the girl that the man stole was dead. She gave a slight shake of her head and then walked up to her bedroom. She tore the place up throwing things out of her way until the room was mostly cleaned. She sat down on the floor and began drawling several odd symbols in black chalk. She worked quickly and quietly not at all speaking not even to the man that she had brought with her. After a moment she turned to the man and tilted her head slightly. "Try using your ability to call my brother please. Maybe you can talk him into coming back." She stated.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods 9039bc447c52ec20d2182ec63d81b0b6

Laughter came from the dark haired male. "Do you think he will really want to speak to me?" He asked curiously. "The angel part... Jay... Is hateful and cold. He dislikes me." He titled his head slightly. "However if I can get a hold of Jayce his demon aspect... I might..." He sighed softly. He lifted his hand up into the air and summoned a magic ball and then stretched it out until it was about the size of a computer monitor. He said a few words in what sounded like a different language and then a man's face appeared on the screen, but it was not the angel. Instead it was the demon Jayce. The one that did listen to the dark headed male. "Hello Jayce." He greeted warmly almost intimately. He tilted his head off to the side. "So I am sure you know why I have contacted you." He stated.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods 11cd2d644b0cd5e3d7e7526c685861f7

Jayce did not hear the girl. Instead he opened up a ball of light that had came towards him and looked at the dark haired man in the monitor like screen. "Hello back Alaire. I haven't heard from you in a long time. Not since you were taken away from the woods and banned. I miss you." He tilted his head slightly and listened as the other spoke. He soon noticed his sister in the back ground. "Ah Kasha. Its good to see you too." He soon looked back to the one he called Alaire. "Surely you know that I cannot give you what you are seeking. I know not how to summon the portal." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Lionhart

Lionhart

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods White_Cat_by_rosinka_zpsuidhlxm0
Lust just stood there silently there had to be away out of this mess up house. She didn't like angels or demon she just wanted to get way from the both of them. She sighed softly they both seem to ignore her. "Fine ignore I will get out of here" she said as she walked back through the door she had a few tricks up her sleeves. She pulled out a small spell book but she read the wrong spell and turned herself into a white cat. "Damn it"she said as she picked her spell book up in her mouth. She ran to a window then notice a near by tree. She used her claws to cut glass. She then slipped through the window. She jumped onto the tree from the window.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Demon_cat_gift_by_lostsoul_mumei-d4opk8x_zpsicscgjvr
"HEY I SAID I WAS SORRY I BROUGHT THIS TO HELP!!!!he said as he held up the mirror. He the felt funny he place the mirror on the porch then groaned bad things happened when his girl friend used that spell book of her. She turn into a cute angelic cat he turn into a beast. Male slowly lost his train of thought them slammed into the side of the house. He was angry with the fox girl.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:36 am

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods White_kitsune_2

Quickly Kasha turned to her fox like form. "Wait here and I'll be back." She told Alaire. She leaped out her window landing in front of the beast. She snarled lightly all of her tails lashing back and forth. She appeared to be angry. She lowered her head down and bared her fangs at him. She didn't want to deal with him. She was already angry that she had to bring her brother back here. She didn't want to save the girl.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Jeff-looking-sexy-as-always-jeff-the-killer-37182888-541-541

Alaire took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "Well this call was simply a bad idea then." He stated. He leaned back slightly watching the demon as he thought over what he should say next. "Kasha is very impatient. She wants nothing more than to be done with this girl and boy." He said.

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Large

Jayce sighed softly. "I know Alaire." He stated. He sighed softly and leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. "Believe me... If I knew how to summon the portal for you guys to get here I would... If I could just send the girl back I would." He stated truthfully. He couldn't do any of that though. "The girl is stuck here until Kasha can get her out though." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Lionhart

Lionhart

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Lust sighed softly as she landed in the tree. "Ha Take that you grumpy winged man!!!! she thought as she slowly climbed down the tree. She wonder if she be able to find her way back home once she got on the ground. This area seem very odd it didn't seem like the same woods they were in before but she must keep trying if there a will there is away.

Rikuu growl back and bared his fangs. "All I want to do was help you...now that the girl of mine used the book I turned into this beast it's getting hard to control my body" he said with a painful growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods   Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods Empty

Back to top Go down

Not An Ordinary Walk In The Woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: