ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rewind Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Rewind Time Empty
PostSubject: Rewind Time   Rewind Time EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:00 pm

Hey! Don't catch a cold! Are you Ready?
Enjoy the moment

A memory... A little faded from some of the time and sadness that haunted Noctis' mind. What had he done? Letting Alastor walk out of his life like that? Letting him leave alone... Now he was gone... Gone for good. He wouldn't come back. Alastor's death played itself over and over in Noctis' mind. It was hard for him to be with Alabaster and Lumina which were fellow band members. It was just so odd being without the younger one of all of them. With Alastor gone it was hard for them to do anything that didn't remind them all of him.

It's a scene I've seen before...

I feel like I'm about to be crushed into pieces by loneliness and lose my sanity...

It had been an accident! A crime of passion! He hadn't been caught, but his guilt was weighing him down. He knew what he had done, but he didn't want to come to terms with it, but he could still see that abandoned building in his mind. The place that he led Alastor to.

After we let down our soaked hair and left kiss marks on each other, while you remain painfully silent, I could see deep down in your eyes that you were asking someone to get you out of the eternity bound onto you by the poison engulfing you, as though you were sleep walking.

It was like Alastor had never even felt anything for him. No... Alastor had been in love with Alabaster. It was always about Alabaster. He deserved what he got.

I will remember our sullied and deeply sinned love. If I could rewind time, I would like to live one more time through that vivid season we once lived through...

After he was gone he found that he wanted him back, but that was impossible. He had raised the gun... No... He couldn't let those memories come back to him.

Why can't I escape this pain!?

The night he had raised that gun and shot him. Then left him on the floor of that abandoned building. He had been dreaming of doing this... The memory flooding over him broke him.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Rewind Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewind Time   Rewind Time EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Certain Characters have been changed of course. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Rewind Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewind Time   Rewind Time EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Rewind Time Tumblr_l2l2yvFiZ61qbox45o1_500_large

Rei had suffered through a lot of things in his life. His brother's sadistic side when he was younger was the only terrible thing he figured would happen to him. The terrible scar on his throat would always be a reminder of the cruelty his brother could bestow upon a person. Now he lay in a puddle of his own blood. It was filling his lungs and chocking him. His amber eyes were losing their sight. How long before he finally died? Noctis had long since gone... Had the man thought this would be a quick death..? It wasn't. It was dreadfully painful. Breathing was getting hard to do. A shadowy haze came over the boy. What had this been over? Oh right... He was supposedly sleeping around on Noctis... With Mordred. Rei never thought too much of Mordred. The two were just friends, but it did appear that the two spent a lot of time together. What the blonde boy thought was funny was that it wasn't him that was with Mordred. It was his twin brother, but no one knew about his twin brother. Kirai didn't like the sound of being in a band, so he never showed up to meet any of them or anything like that. Now... He was with his brother... Good thing Noctis didn't know about that. It was a big secret only between him, his brother, and he was sure Mordred knew. As he thought about Kirai he smiled faintly. Blood trickled down from the corner of his mouth. As his amber eyes were about to close for the final time a shadowy figure approached him. At first he thought it was just his vision worsening, but it wasn't. The figure made itself appear as a fox. A huge black fox. Its eyes were blood red colored. It spoke to him. Telling him what it could do for him if he would just let it. The boy didn't know what he should do, but he didn't want to die. The fox promised him life and the boy decided to make a deal. In the afternoon he woke in the puddle of his own blood, but he was no longer bleeding. Forcing himself up he looked around. He couldn't go home. He was to go and stay in an apartment and keep himself hidden. The only one he was aloud to show himself to was Noctis.

Rewind Time 11150710

Mordred looked up at the time. He had asked for Kirai to come in. Yes it was true that Kirai's twin brother Rei had gone missing for almost two months, but Mordred knew no one else that could sing. As he pulled up to the building they practiced in he took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Kirai had gotten a message that said that the police had found blood that matched Rei's. The police were sure the boy was dead. Kirai was devastated. Mordred had told the band. No one knew about Kirai because Mordred kept it to himself. Now he was bringing him in. It was a bit early but that was alright. He was sure that Kirai wanted the shower he didn't get. Mordred let the two of them into the building. "The other two will be here soon, but go ahead and shower. Everything works and you can use mine... Or Rei's stuff." He looked towards him and then smiled softly and sadly. As Kirai headed to the bathroom, Mordred started getting things cleaned up and ready for practice.

Rewind Time 609eaa117291cd6abbcca8295d0935d7

Kirai wasn't happy about this practice thing. He hadn't wanted to take his brother's place, but it looked like he wasn't getting much of a choice in this matter. As he stepped inside with Mordred he looked around. Rubbing the back of his neck he headed back to the bathroom. He was going to take a shower and then meet the band. Taking a deep breath he slowly let it out. He wasn't even ready to do this.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneAzaleas
Admin
ArcaneAzaleas

Rewind Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewind Time   Rewind Time EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:26 pm

Andrina hummed faintly as she startes to get herself ready for band practice. It was hard thought. She missed Rei so much. Why did such a thing have too happen to him. She closed her eyes and slowly headed out the door towards band practice. It wasn't long till she got there. "Sorry it took me so long. I was just being slow." Then she opened her eyes and saw the boy. She tilted her head and raised a brow. "Who this?" she asked softly. She looked at Mordred and waited for him to answer.

Noctis was made at himself. He was also sick. He closed his eyes as he walked down the steps. He had killed his lover. He did it. He couldn't believe it at all. But he was cheating on him with Mordred. "I... I..." He shock his head. Soon he was in his car and driving to practice. He texted Mordred saying he would be a bit late.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Rewind Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewind Time   Rewind Time EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Mordred looked at the text message and sighed. Of course he was going to be late. Shaking his head he turned and looked at the blonde who had come out and was drying his hair off. He looked towards Andrina. "Oh that's right you've never met him..." He said dryly. Taking a deep breath he slowly let it out. "This is Kirai. He's Rei's twin brother. He didn't come around the band he figured it was just Rei's thing, well he's here to help out... Since Rei isn't going to be here anymore..." It was hard to talk like that, but he knew that's how he was suppose to say it. It was the only way to say it.

Kirai looked at the girl and tilted his head slightly. He crossed his arms and then turned and walked to the break room. He tossed the towel into the laundry basket that was nearby and then came back out into the main room. He didn't like the idea of replacing his brother, but there was nothing else he could do. He was stuck doing this even if he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rewind Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewind Time   Rewind Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Rewind Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: