ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gekido Izakaya

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:53 pm

It's not your ordinary bar. A place surrounded by forests. A place where your name must be known to get in. A place not for humans, but if course humans are known for sneaking in. They want a peek at the beings that live inside. The things that their parents have told them are fake. A man is running the bar. He appears to be normal. His name is Miru. Don't take the drinks he offers if you are human... You may end up somewhere you don't want to be. Also beware of the bouncer. Inferus.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneAzaleas
Admin
ArcaneAzaleas

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:42 pm

Lumina hummed a bit as she walked in the woods. She tilted her head a bit. The bar should be up a head. She wanted to take a peek inside of that place. She tilted her head as she pushed some branches out of her way.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Gekido Izakaya A65669d640675e34c70ed5abdc908043

Miru stood behind the bar. He was hoping that his bouncer was watching a bit more today. He knew fridays were the days for humans. He knew they seemed to like to sneak in a bit more than normal on these days. He didn't really understand that though.

Gekido Izakaya 35a4877c45a59f8ad7f4ad340ab694b5

Inferus looked at all of the people that walked passed him. Any of them that looked suspicious he would stop them and made sure that everything was alright. Taking a deep breath he slowly let it out. Most of the time he kept his face hidden. Why? It was mostly unknown.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Gekido Izakaya Tumblr_nftdf79nwj1trzm55o1_500
Gekido Izakaya Large

Shi stepped up to Inferus. With ease he pulled his hood from his head. His ears showed and then he unwrapped his tail from around his waist so that it showed. He looked up at Inferus. When he seen the odd boy nod, Shi smiled and then slipped into the bar. It was great to have ears and tail sometimes. It turned out a lot of things had happened to the young neko. The neko had been gotten rid of a lot and he didn't like it. He was coming to the bar just so he could see if there was someone around that may like him. Someone he was good enough for.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Alucard

Alucard

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Gekido Izakaya Alucard.Hellsing.full.876120_zpsevfgsgam
Alucard
sighed softly he didn't know how he got here. He had heard roomers about a bar being out here. He felt like he need a drink he was still heart broken over a women who claim to love him but then later left him the dust. It still hurt like a fresh wound. He sighed as he walked up to the bar. For the most part he looked close to a human until you notice his dead red eyes. Them seem to full of pain and death. Perhaps the women left him because he was a monster. He may seem like a human but he wasn't. He slipped the door noticing the bounce but he was sure the male knew he wasn't human. He could smell other creature in the bar. He looked around see some people but the one who stood out was that neko. He shook his head then sat down in dark conner.

Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Shi looked around quietly. Taking a deep breath and slowly let it out. His ears twitched. He began looking around. He didn't know what he was going to do. He started to roam around the bar to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:40 pm

Alucard
sighed softly as he looked through a menu. He was curious on what they severed here. He'd get blood if that had it if not he happily accept alcohol. He sighed softly as he walked up to the bar tender. "I'll have a blood mary...extra bloody please" he said with a crooked smile. His fangs were exposed but he didn't think that anyone would really be bother by them.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:45 pm

Miru looked up as the vampire came up to the bar. He tilted his head slightly. "Have a certain type that you prefer?" He asked curiously. He knew certain blood types were favored by some vampires. "Oh and do you prefer them from a human or some other being..?" He asked. He had a voice of an angel. Sweet and warm yet just a bit deep. He crossed his arms and waited for an answer.

Inferus looked around. All these people. Jeez. He coughed lightly. He was rather sickly even though he was a different type of being. He sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:51 pm

Shi looked around and then sighed softly. There wasn't anything good going on. He rubbed the back of his neck and then sat down at the bar. He didn't pay any mind to the vampire that he sat next to. He closed his eyes and laid his head on the bar.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Alucard
smile softly as he looked at the bar tender. "I am not to picky....what do you mean by other being." He paid not attention to the male neko. He could smell the cat in the boy it made him grid his teeth. He didn't like cats and cats didn't like him. Under all the vampire there was a dog.

Gekido Izakaya Sexy-the-sexy-vampire-alucard-32206121-700-502_zpswizglj4e
Back to top Go down
ArcaneAzaleas
Admin
ArcaneAzaleas

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Lumina couldn't believe the type of people where shoeing up. Slowly she crawled around in the shadows to the other side of the bar. She stood on her tip toes and peeked inside. She eyed everyone was in there. Her eyes shined brightly as she watched them all. She was right behind the bartender looking around his body.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Miru gave a slight nod. "Ah okay." He said. He looked over at the Neko. He frowned faintly. He reached out and patted the neko on the head before he looked back at the vampire. "By other being... I mean do you prefer blood of a human, dog hybrid, neko... werewolf..." He sighed softly and seemed to give a shrug. "You understand?" He asked curiously.

Inferus looked around and then sighed softly. He coughed again and then seemed to get a feeling that something didn't belong here. It was a human he was sure. Very sure it was a human, but he didn't know where it was.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Shi looked towards the vampire. He then looked up at the bartender when he petted him. He offered a small smile. "When you are done there... Do you think by chance you could get me an ice water?" The neko boy was timid and sweet. He closed his eyes and laid his head back down after he had asked this.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:24 pm

Alucard
smiled softly and thought for a moment. "I've never had neko blood before but then again I don't really care for cats...but perhaps there blood is actually good" he said with a soft sigh. He smiled softly as he glance down at the cat boy. He was strange looking and for some reason he wanted to touch the males ears but he resisted he didn't want to get involved with anyone it would just cause more pain. Pain that he didn't need
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Miru nodded. "Mmm let me check the stock. You'd be surprised that a lot of vampires prefer the blood of nekos." He smiled and then he turned and looked towards the neko. "Are you sure you wouldn't like some milk?" He asked curiously. "I've got the sweet kind... I'm sure it'll make you purr." He said with a wink.

Inferus looked inside and around. Nope... Everyone in there were regulars. Where was this human..? He knew one was around. It was just the feeling he had. Somewhere he had missed them.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Shi looked up. Well milk did sound good, but drinking too much made his stomach upset. He didn't even seem to care that they were talking about drinking neko blood. "Well... No..." He decided finally. "I better stick with the water." He smiled. "Thanks for offering Mimi." The nickname for the bartender was only for certain people.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:43 pm

Alucard
Smiled softly "Well lets hope I don't like it too much I don't want to fall in love with something and have it ripped away like the last time...." He sighed softly all him seem to do was sigh anymore he was still depressed but he did his best not to let it bother him. "Ah...you know what I take it back I best be going thank you....for your troubles he place a small golden coin on the table it was worth a good sum of money but that didn't bother him he had lot of money. He had been a live for over 568 years so it was natural for him to have a lot but he didn't like to brag about it. He back way from the bar it had been to long since he was around people all the people around was starting to bother him it made him nervous. Everyones eye glancing watch him. He head towards the door he had no clue where to go but the forest seemed like a nice place. It was as nice it was really close to the bar. Before he had gotten out of the bar he had drop something without even noticing.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Miru tilted his head slightly. He didn't know what he should say now. Running a hand through his hair he looked off to the side. Well this was interesting. He glanced at the coin and then reached out and picked it up. He set it back down and looked over at the Neko. "Would you like to take this back to him..?" He asked. He couldn't take that much money.

Inferus coughed hard. He was getting sick of this cough. It was something that he was sure he had caught from the humans. Leaning back against the door frame he looked towards the vampire.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneAzaleas
Admin
ArcaneAzaleas

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Lumina jumped as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked over to see Ambrose. She smiled a bit and soon moved over for him to look. "Your in time." She said softly.

Ambrose smiled and soon looked in as well. "wow... Soon he got down and walked over to a different window and looked in. He wondered what was going on in there.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Gekido Izakaya Large

Shi looked at Miru. "Of course Mimi... I'll take it back to him." Came the neko's soft reply. Slowly he forced himself up and walked after the vampire. Really he had never belonged to anyone but humans. It wasn't like he was known to deal with vampires. He didn't have a dislike for vampires and he didn't seem to notice that the vampire that had been near him smelled a lot like a dog. Then again Shi didn't have a problem with dogs either. Really he didn't have a problem with anyone or anything. As he got closer to the vampire he timidly reached out to touch his arm.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Miru watched the neko boy off and then turned and looked around at the other guests. As he turned away to get something from near the window he noticed the girl. His eyes quickly narrowed. Ah so it was a human. Why hadn't he noticed until now? How odd. He sighed softly and then looked away as he thought about what he should do with her. He then smirked. Why not let her in to see what she wanted..? Then he would easily scare her off right? It was easy for him to do such things. He turned towards the window and forced it open. "Hello there." He greeted warmly. "Why don't you actually come in through the door other than hanging outside and watching me like a creeper?" He asked curiously.

Inferus heard Miru talking to someone. He wondered if it was the human he had sinced earlier. Sighing he gave a slight shake of his head. He didn't understand why he was the bouncer right now anyway. He was always so sickly. He didn't understand why either. He wasn't human, but he didn't know what he was either. Sighing he looked around and seemed to notice someone by one of the other windows. Another human? He didn't know. He made sure there was no one trying to get into the bar and then he walked towards the person by the window. "Hey!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Alucard
jumped as he felt something touch him. He then turn to see the small cat boy. "Um...yes...do you uhh umm.... I do you need something." he said as he looked at him then way. The male was kinda f cute for a cat.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:16 pm

Shi slowly looked up at him. He tilted his head slightly. He soon smiled and held up the coin that the vampire had left for the bartender. "Mimi said he couldn't take this. Said it was worth too much money." The boy spoke softly and sweetly. It was easy for Shi to be this way. Even when he was treated badly this was how he acted. It was just his nature.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:19 pm

"Take it back....Insist he keeps...by any chance did I lose my pocket watch there?" he said with a small sigh. "I need that back more than that coin...if don't want it you can have it..."] he s aid as he looked at the male.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Shi titled his head slightly. Pocket watch? The neko thought about it for a moment. He soon raced back to the bar. He held the coin in his hand and offered it back to the bartender who was too interested in a human to care about what the neko was trying to say. It wasn't long before the neko did notice the pocket watch. He leaned down and picked it up. He raced back towards the woods holding it in his hand. A small smile was on his lips. He found the vampire and held the pocket watch out to him. "This?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gekido Izakaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gekido Izakaya   Gekido Izakaya Empty

Back to top Go down

Gekido Izakaya
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: