ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alucard's House

Go down 
+3
Envy
Ruvik
Alucard
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Alucard's house
It not really a house more like mansion. It surrounds by a dangerous forest. Not only is Ally roaming the forest there is also werewolves and other night creatures. Alucards house it normally vampire dark inside. His house it very clean despite the out side. On the out side it looks like a haunted mansion.

Anyone is welcome but be warm if you go into Ally's house Uninvited he might jump ya.
Feel free to play in the forest as well.

Alucard's House  Bcdae9060e01f763efea3c80db6ae6c9_zpsa6sb6acn

Alucard's House  The_Scarlet_Devil_Mansion_zpsc09pahca
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Alucard's House  Alucard.Hellsing.full.857312_zpsegtgg16tAlucard
sighed softly as he walked around his house. It was very clean but it was so clean because it was mostly empty it was just him living here now his loved one was gone. He sighed softly...."All alone yet again" he mumbled "Perhaps this time it would just be best if staved to death." he was very hungry he hadn't been out hunting in weeks.

Alucard's House  3d%20wolf%20photos%20%2013_zpstjy7ebrp
Kage no tsume
sighed softly as he walked around the forest. He could smell other wolves and other creatures around. He lashed his tail about playful he was ready to find some people to play with.

Alucard's House  Wolves-in-Anime-wolves-16961910-640-480_zps6kpk1ecw
Kiba
was also in the same woods wonder around. He was rather board and looking for something to do.

Alucard's House  797bf5e13c22d6e7152281a84b12335f_zpshyin9da3
Kin
Was also in the forest he was looking around cautious. He was deer after all he knew their were other animals or humans out that could easily kill him. He sighed softly as he glance around every tree once he found a peaceful spot he sat down and small softly. He was happy to be out on his own but it was probably not the smartest choice he had made.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Shi looked around the forest. He was just exciting it and coming up towards the rather large house. He stood by a tree and looked up at the place quietly. He didn't know where he was. He had gotten lost.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Alucard
was sleeping down stairs in the basement until he woke up he could hear someone heart beating in the distances. He had been stuck in the basement for months. He couldn't remember the last time he had been out if the house. "Damn..." you would hear him mumble. He slowly stood up the chains that bound him to the wall rattle

Alucard's House  Sexy-the-sexy-vampire-alucard-32206121-700-502_zpswizglj4e
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:33 pm

Shi's ears twitched and he looked all around himself. He wasn't sure what was going on exactly. He had never seen this place before. At least he hadn't remembered seeing it before. He slowly made his way towards the entrance. He was a bit nervous. Would whoever lived here try to return him to his owner? He hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Alucard
used his powers to make the door open slowly. "Welcome stranger....enter if you dare..." he said as his voiced echo through out the house. He hope that the male would find him and free him. Once he did he would reward him greatly. By not killing him but he male wouldn't know that until he was too late.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Shi slowly stepped inside. He looked around quietly. His eyes slowly landed on everything. His ears flickered slightly. He moved further into the place.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Alucard
smiled softly as he made the door close behind the male. It would be great if that cat would go down to the basement. "Hm..." he thought as he try to think of away to get him down here. Hmm then he had an idea. He made a silver key fall off the wall not to far from the male feet. "Come down and free me and I promise I will reward you greatly." he said as he voice echoed again.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Shi looked down at the key. He reached out and picked it up. Freeing something like this sounded dangerous, but he didn't want to go back to humans. If death would end his misery than that was fine too. He headed down to the basement quietly and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Alucard use his power to turn on some lights for the male as he walked down the stairs. "Your getting closer" he said with a smile. He was happy freedom was only a few steps away. He was going to be happy to be out of those chain he had been stuck in for so long.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Shi took a few more steps forwards. Getting closer. Sadly he didn't understand what he was getting into, but part of him didn't really care about it either. He looked around and then he sihed softly. He soon seen the vampire and tilted his head slightly. He didn't even feel any fear from the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Alucard
smiled softly as he seen the male neko. "Hey kitty kitty do you want to free me?" he said with smile. He was hoping that the male would. He would bite the male but he wouldn't kill him.

Alucard's House  Alucard.Hellsing.full.876120_zpsevfgsgam
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Shi moved closer to the vampire. He didn't like being called kitty. He had a name. He mvoed closer and closer until he was close enough to free the vampire. He reached out and unlocked the chains that bind the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Alucard
scooped the male into his arms. He smiled softly as he looked down at the sweet male neko. "Thanks for saving me kid...I am sure you can imagine what happens next." he said as he put the male down on the sofa. He smiled softly as he licked the males neck before chomping down on it with his sharp fangs. He took a small amount of the males blood just enough to satisfy him.

Alucard's House  Hqdefault_zpsrkjx1pht

pretend that's shi
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Shi yelped lightly in surprise. He hadn't expected anything like this to happen. He felt fangs sink into his neck. He closed his eyes and tilted his head off to the side. When his brothers and sisters were young they often bit one another. This kind of reminded him of being bitten by his siblings. He closed his eyes and his tail lashed back and forth. He didn't seem to mind the bite really. A soft purr came passed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Alucard
smiled softly and patted the male's head. "Thank you for saving me...kid..since you where so kind as to save me you are free to do as you please you may leave if you want I will not keep you prisoner here like had been for many months" he said with soft sigh. He was still heart broken from what had happen to him he forgot what it felt like to be free to do what he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:24 pm

shi looked at him. He didn't know what to say for sure. He tilted his head and seemed to be thinking quietly to himself. "Can I stay here... With you?" He asked curiously. He really didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Alucard
nodded "Sure I don't see why not" he said with a small smile. "This house is very big and very empty since no else lives here but me...I don't see why it would hurt having you here." he said with a soft smile. "There are many rooms here you can have which ever one you like.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Shi looked up at him. "I don't like to sleep alone though." He whimpered faintly. Really he didn't. He was frightened of the dark and of other things as well. He didn't want to be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Alucard
stood there for am moment. "then sleep with the light on you wouldn't want to sleep with me I'd probably roll over on you and smother you." he said with small sigh and blush.

G2g I'll try to post once before bed.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Shi looked up at him. He nuzzled into the vampire. "I do want to sleep with you." He purred softly.

Okay
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:21 pm

"Okay..." he said softly. "Well you do know I sleep in a windowless room in the dark dark basement." he said with small smirk. "Are you sure you want to sleep with me?" he said as he lead the male to a dark black door he open it a revealed small room with a small twin size bed. It had dark red sheets and blanket. He smiled softly as he turn the light on. It revealed more interesting things about the room there was a desk. Then a small knife collection.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Shi looked around. He didn't seem fazed by what he seen in the room. He looked up at the vampire purring softly. "I don't mind... I like being close to my masters..." The words that came passed the boys lips were sincere.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:38 pm

Alucard's House  Alucard.Hellsing.full.729326_zpshwnop4f1
Alucard
smiled softly "Wait hold on who said anything about Master....? I don't own anything living only bad things would come to it. I would forget to feed you...you starve if you lived here." He sighed softly as he hand his hand through his long black hair.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:23 am

The neko looked up at him unsure of what to say to that. He moved closer to the vampire and then nuzzled into his side. It didn't seem to matter if he forgot to be fed or anything like that. The neko was quite happy where he was even if where he was ended up endangering him. He purred softly as he nuzzled into the older man's side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alucard's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard's House    Alucard's House  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alucard's House
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next