ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paradise...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Paradise... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:15 pm

Paradise... - Page 3 Bloodspill_by_hatchicothedog-d2zuak1_zps6dvab8pt
Rage after she had rested she got out of bed then walked out side. She need to get an army if she was going to take he sister down she knew just how to draw them out. Rage let out a ear piercing howl. It woke some demons and other things that hid in the forest. She howled louder making the wether start to change.

Paradise... - Page 3 Blondesuniformskatanafeathersyelloweyesanimeanimegirlssilverhairoriginalcharacter160_wwwmiscellaneoushicom_15_zpswqtf7qg2
Wolf smiled softly as she heard the the sound of Rage's howl. "Damn...I can here my sister." she said with a sigh. She then walked to the window and looked out in the distance the wether was starting to change there were thick black clouds over the forest off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Wolfboy

Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:20 pm

Storm jumped and nearly fell off of his perch. "What the fuck was that?" He looked around and noticed the weather changing and saw the female, only she looked a lot different and much more evil now. He stayed in his tree. Best to stay out of her way right now. She probably would leave him alone if he just stayed up here.

"What are we going to do? Do you need to hide from her at all? It does not sound like she is very happy at all." Lightning went to the window and looked out as well. He could see the weather changing off in the distance. It did not look good at all. Wolf's sister had to be more powerful than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Paradise... - Page 3 Feed1aed-59c9-485f-9b76-ecd3b3f5640f_zpsstbppw8uRage growled as some of the demons question her. She bared her fangs one of the male demon swung his lager at her. She jumped out of the way then latched on to the males throat until he stop breathing.

Paradise... - Page 3 A78b5443-ef86-44c7-a068-5fed27378c7e_zps9afchwch
Wolf sighed softly. "You must go I will stay her and fight I must protect this place seal off some of my sister powers." she said with a small sigh. "Even if it kills me I must protect this land." she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:19 am

Kuri tilted his head slightly. He didn't know what he should think. He leaned back on his heels and then smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise...   Paradise... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paradise...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: