ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hidden Clearing

Go down 
+3
Ruvik
Wolfy
Heat_Haze
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

The Hidden Clearing Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:17 pm

The Hidden Clearing Nature-flowers-forests-sunlight-artwork-clearing_wallpaperswa.com_50

Deep within the Shamed Forest there is a clearing. A place where the crazy wolf himself doesn't even dare to go. Something inside keeps him from going too far in. A magical barrier protects two wolves who have been playing together for a long time. Neither wolf seems to have memory of one another. They don't even seem to realize there is a whole area outside of where they have been playing. It will probably always be that way... Unless by chance the barrier were to be broken. With one wolf holding an orb of dark and the other holding an orb that contains the essence of light it would be a shame for them to be separated. Because one without the other would cause and unstable balance in the world. They must always be together. So Shame had locked them away, but in his deteriorating mind... He had forgotten about them. In his mind... He is the last of his family... When in truth his sister is locked in the hidden clearing playing with the wolf of darkness Delusion keeping the world safe.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:26 pm

The Hidden Clearing Majesty_by_kaziczek_wolf

Envy had been locked behind the barrier for so long that most of her memories of the world have faded. She doesn't mind very much. She just plays quietly with Delusion. She doesn't seem to mind that the fate of the world lays in the orb that she wears around her neck. It doesn't seem to matter that the other wolf is suppose to be her mortal enemy. Things just don't matter here. In the barrier time doesn't pass. It simply stands still.

The Hidden Clearing 5n3tpy

Delusion played quietly with Envy. She seemed to be enjoying the time they spent. She held the orb of darkness. With the two orbs safely together the world would never be in danger. With no memory of who she use to be it was no surprise that she played with Envy without any complaint.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:51 pm

The Hidden Clearing 1314654151_5696_full_zps7912f940
Ebony and Ivory were sort of like Envy and Delusion. He was and angel and his brother was a demon.Ebony had heard stories about Envy it made him very interested in her he wanted to meet her. He smiled softly as he enter the forest and began to look for her.

The Hidden Clearing Neko_boy_by_jyu_ichi-d64uyrb_zpsc7d2a76a
Ivory had followed his brother. He was curious if he could actually find these so called wolves. He stay a few paces behind his brother he didn't want to get to close to him.

Seth was somewhere in the woods he was looking for Shame. He was very attached and attracted to him. Seth lover everything about Shame but he sometimes felt that the male didn't love him back.

Wrath was following his brother making sure he didn't get hurt. He love his uncle as well but not as much as his brother did he found it strange that his brother was so attached to insane wolf.

Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Envy didn't sense the disturbance. The barrier blocked everything out. There was no knowledge of an outside world. She stopped playing and was now laying on the ground her tail curled around her.

Delusion had laid down also. Her eyes slightly closed. Her tail moved back and forth slightly. She appeared to be happy for the most part.

Shame ran the forest unsure of the things going on around him. He had lost his mind and wasn't able to regain his memories. He had forgotten about locking Envy and Delusion away. He figured they were both dead.

Greed lay outside of the barrier. His form was solid stone. He seemed to be where the barrier was coming from. A spot in his chest was open. It was like some form of piece went there.
Back to top Go down
https://arcanedesires.rpg-board.net
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:13 am

Ebony
continue to look with his brother. He sighed softly as he crossed his arms he was getting mad because he couldn't find the damn place.

Ivory continue to follow with his eyes narrows he was not in the greatest of mood his brother had force him to come along. He let out a soft sigh.

The Hidden Clearing 3192d2d2ba088214f51edbdee15eb55a_zpsbfki9d5p

Wrath
snarled  "Seth Uncle Shame has lost it you can be with him he will surely slaughter you" he said try to follow him but he end up getting lost and stubbled over Greed. He wasn't even interest in looking for Envy, Delusion or Shame he just w ant to make sure his brother was going to be okay. "Ouch" he ground as he slowly stood back up to see Greeds body.

The Hidden Clearing 0e6707a235964e2d8e45715afd3e8d1341c94908_large_zpssdhtzjxe
Seth
hand run off without listen to a word of what his brother had said to him. He loved uncle Shame and he knew he loved him back. He want to be with him and his brother wasn't going to to stop him. "Uncle Shame!" he called out hoping to hear a reply or a howl. Who he didn't he sighed softly and down on the on the ground pouting.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:59 am

The Hidden Clearing Off_white_pg10_by_akreon

Slowly Envy pushed herself to her feet. She had seen someone fall over the statue outside of their barrier. She knew she couldn't approach them, so she just stood and watched the person outside near the statue of the wolf. After a moment she lost interest and went bounding off further into the clearing. No one was able to enter the barrier. She was unaware of the fact that she had been kept here for so long. Unaware that there were people out there looking for her.

Delusion seen Envy bound off. Slowly she got up and then she started to run after Envy. The two moved further into the clearing. The whole clearing was surrounded by this barrier. No one would be able to get inside.

The Hidden Clearing 92__All_That_I_Have_by_Grypwolf

Stumbling over the statue had activated it. Slowly it stood up. All of the stone broke away from it revealing a very angry black and green wolf. It tilted its head back and howled. The howl shattered the barrier that had been holding Envy and Delusion. Time flowed back to normal and the two female wolves dropped to the ground falling into a deep slumber. Greed turned towards the wolf that had stumbled over him and a growl started to form in his throat.

The Hidden Clearing Blue-wolf-by-visk-picts-jpg

Shame ran the forest. He had heard his name, but it hardly broke through his diluted mind. He continued running. He ran towards where the voice had called out to him. Once he got to the boy he stood before him. He lowered his head down and his ears went back. He then began growling angrily.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:18 am

The Hidden Clearing Tumblr_lq3jpcIpQn1qmsvp3_zpscjpii92k
Ebony smiled he feel that something was off. He knew it must of been what he was searching for. "This way brother" He lead his brother they were a quiet a bit away from Wrath Greed,Envy and Delusion They watch as the green wolf want toward the boy. He didn't care what happen to the boy he just want his Envy.

Ivory
stay silently as he watched.

The Hidden Clearing 0e6707a235964e2d8e45715afd3e8d1341c94908_large_zpssdhtzjxe
Seth
wagged his tail he was used to Shame growling at him. That didn't stop him from pouncing on the male would and him tightly. He was an idiot but he was in love. Love is a very powerful thing it can also be dangerous. "Oh Uncle Shame how I have missed you!!!!" He said as he nuzzled into the wolf's furry neck.

The Hidden Clearing 85002eb9-6e9b-4658-90e3-1c555c67b93d_zps6c7agige
Wrath glared at the wolf that was approaching him. "What the hell?....whatever I don't have time to deal with you...." he said with a hiss. "I have to find my stupid brother before he gets kill so back off doggie he said with another hiss. "I am tired of dealing with temperamental mutts" he said with growl. Wrath his his scar of his ex lover well but they still burn with hurt and hate.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:30 pm

The Hidden Clearing Wolvesfighting

The two female wolves woke. Both filled with memories. The two quickly turned on one another. The once playful fighting that they had been doing now turned to fighting to the death. The two female wolves went at one another both trying to succeed over the other.

The Hidden Clearing Personal___green_glow_by_twilightsaint-d5o5flk

Greed snarled angrily. Again he tossed his head back and howled. Waking him was dangerous. He had never been like this before. Quickly he ran at the boy in front of him. He snapped angrily at the other.

The Hidden Clearing WhiteCrystalWolf

Shame was shocked. He howled out in surprise. He didn't know what to think. He pulled himself away from the person.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:57 pm

[color=#0000FF]Seth smiled softly until he got a shiver down his spine. "Oh no something bad happing uncle Shame" he said with his ears bent back. "I just have this bad feeling..." he said as a small tear slid down his cheek.[ /color]

Wrath step back "Trust me you don't want to piss me off because I will kill...you don't know who my mother is do you....her name is Rage and I think I have develop her temper... Shouldn't you worry about those two anyway?"

The Hidden Clearing 1314654151_5696_full_zps7912f940
Ebony smiled softly as he step out of the shadow he walked toward the fighting wolves with his brother following. He smiled softly as he used his powers so make them calm down once they both pass out he grabbed Envy and took her to a different spot

Ivory did the same only he took Delusion. He took to a different part of the forest. He was just doing what his brother order but he did find her vert beautiful even in her wolf form. He figure once she got up she probably be at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:29 am

Shame watched the boy quietly unsure of what he should say. Taking a deep breath he looked around. His head hurt and for some reason there were a lot more scents in this area and he felt that he knew them.

Envy didn't know what happened. She just knew that she fell asleep fighting Delusion. Whne she woke she looked around unsure of where she was or what was going on. She didn't know the man that was with her and she didn't appear too happy about being moved.

Delusion didn't like the fact that she had fallen asleep. She soon woke and looked around. She glared at the man who had taken her. "Who are you?" She demanded.

Greed looked towards the other two wolves, but noticed they were gone. Something in him seemed to slow down and his mind began to function normally. He closed his eyes and just stood there letting himself just be calm.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Seth sighed softly. "The feeling is gone now..." he lashed his tail around slowly. "I'm so glad that I have found you." he said with a smile.

The Hidden Clearing 536393_439088689486056_716676737_n_zpsqenbakb9
Wrath sighed softy as he put his claws away he wouldn't harm anyone unless they harmed him.

The Hidden Clearing Seraphim_zpseueohpb7
Ebony smiled softly as he looked at Envy."I'm Ebony...I have been searching for you for a long time." He said with a soft smile. He smiled softly as he  opened his many wings.

The Hidden Clearing 18621690_0823_zps80f61b87
"I'm Ivory he said as he looked at Delusion and smile softly."Please clam yourself I mean you now harm my brother was the one who made you fall a sleep suddenly." he said with a small sigh. "You see he is in love with Envy..." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Shame simply watched him. He didn't know what to say or what to do. He tilted his head slightly off to the side.

Greed looked at him. He didn't know what he should think. He sat down and closed his eyes.

Envy looked at him. She tilted her head slightly. "Do I know you?" She asked curiously.

Delusion looked at him. She seemed to be thinking to herself. "What does he want with her?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Seth smiled softly as he kissed Shame cheek. He smiled softly as he looked at him.

Wrath sighed softly he wasn't sure what to do his brother had run off he was left alone again."So..."

Ebony smiled softly "No but I have watch over you when you were younger. I'm your guardian angel in a way but I really do love and I want to get know you."

Ivory sighed softly. "He is in love with her and wished to win her over" he said with a small sigh."I'm...I like you" he said with a blush as he looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Seth smiled softly as he kissed Shame cheek. He smiled softly as he looked at him.

Wrath sighed softly he wasn't sure what to do his brother had run off he was left alone again."So..."

Ebony smiled softly "No but I have watch over you when you were younger. I'm your guardian angel in a way but I really do love and I want to get know you."

Ivory sighed softly. "He is in love with her and wished to win her over" he said with a small sigh."I'm...I like you" he said with a blush as he looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:18 am

Shame appeared shocked. He didn't know what to think of this. He backed up slightly and then he looked off to the side. He soon let his human form come out. He didn't understand what was going on or who this boy was. He couldn't remember any of this.

Greed looked at him. He had calmed down and appeared to be himself again. "Who are you?" He asked curiously.

Envy watched him for a moment. She didn't know what to say to that. She watched him quietly. She had been left behind a lot, but never had she let it hurt her, but she did always seem to think everyone was going to hurt her.

Delusion didn't know what she should say to that. "Who are you?" She asked after a moment. Might as well learn who he was.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:40 pm

Seth
sighed softly. "Do you not like me any more? he said as he bend his ears back.

"I'm Wrath" he said with a small sigh."Who are you?" he said as he tilted his head to the side.

Ebonysmiled softly as looked at him. "I want to get to know you." he said smiled softly.

"I'm Ivory" he said with a soft smile. He lashed his tail as he looked at her then away.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:25 am

Shame looked at him. "I don't know who you are... I don't remember..." He murmured softly. He felt bad for saying something like that.

Greed tilted his head. "My name is Greed..." He responded after a moment. He tilted his head to the other side and then he smiled happily. "It's good to see someone else again." He said happily.

Envy thought about it for a moment. She soon smiled softly. "Okay." She was friendly and would never deny anyone.

Delusion tilted her head slightly. She soon smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:09 am

The Hidden Clearing Large_zpsspnr65cw
Seth sighed softly as he bent his ears back. "Oh I see....maybe it's best if I leave." he said as he ran into the woods. He sniffled as he try to hold back his tears. He his heart had been crushed.

The Hidden Clearing F9b5244f9ee3b8fc92dcdfe176f120e5_zpsgga0spva
Solar appeared in front of Seth. He had gotten a pretty good distances away from Shame. "Who would want to remember someone like you any way your just a cry baby.." he said coldly to the male who was trying to hard to hold his tears back.

The Hidden Clearing Tumblr_letyntb8TI1qceze2o1_400_zpscd88yyc4Wrath smiled softly for a moment then he frowned. "It was great to meet you but I must go. I just know my brother out there somewhere... I smell a pest bird anyway." he groaned as he walked past Greed. He was shocked on house fast that male attitude changed but he had a bad feeling about this familiar scent. He groaned as he ran his hand throughs hair.

Ebony smiled at her. "Please tell me about yourself." he said with smiled again. He was very happy that he had finally found her.

Ivory smiled softly as he moved closer to the male. He let out a small pur in her ear. He was part cat after all. He was happy to be with Delusion.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:20 am

The Hidden Clearing Kaito-kaito-shion-23488950-1000-800

Shame didn't know why it hurt when the boy ran off. He tilted his head slightly. He quickly ran after him. He didn't know why, but he felt that he shouldn't let the boy get away.

Greed watched as the boy left. Sighing he forced himself onto his feet and then began to walk quietly around the forest.

Envy looked at him. She didn't know what she should say. "Well what do you want to know?" She asked curiously.

Delusion looked at him. She didn't understand what these two were doing. Why had they been looking for the two of them. Had her and Envy met these men before?
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:12 am

Seth started to cry even more those words didn't make him feel good at all."Go away" he shouted at the male. He started to make ice form under them. Once his emotions got worked up bad things happen.

Solar just laugh and smiled with a crooked smile the ice didn't seem to bother him. He step closer to the male and pulled a knife from his sleeve. He could tell this male would fight back much and he would die quickly. Solar smile softly as he pulled the male head up by his hair. He then place the knife against his neck. He pressed it hard into the boys throat. "Any last words?" said coldly.

Wrath took off running once he smelt his brother blood. Once he figure out who it was he changed to his cat form and dug his claws into Solar back."Are you ready for me to rip that other wing of yours out? he said coldly

Ebony smiled softly a moment. "Hm...what is your favorite flower?" with a smile. He would get her some soon but he still wanted to know more about this beautiful woman.

Ivory changed into his cat form which a lot of people normally thought was cute. He rubbed up against Delusion legs.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:18 pm

The Hidden Clearing Eff261221b957f985cdd626cecca9e001367639284_full

Shame looked towards the boy. He was being attacked and the blue wolf demon didn't like it. Transforming to his wolf like form he charged towards the angel like being attacking the boy, but someone else beat him to it and he stopped in his tracks.

Greed walked quietly his paws already growing tired. He wasn't use to walking long distances anymore. His ears perked up at the sound of someone shuffling around. Was there a fight going on? There couldn't be one here.

Envy looked at him. She didn't understand why he wanted to know that. "I like all flowers. I really don't have a preference." She responded.

Delusion looked down at the cat. She leaned down and slowly picked the kitten up. She didn't know what to say about this really. Normally she didn't exactly like people pursuing her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Seth stay still he couldn't move. Once his brother came and knocked the Angel way he slowly stood up and back away until he was against a tree.

Solar had run off before Wrath could do any more damage to him. He need to heal he couldn't risk losing his other wing. His other wing did grow back but it wasn't the same.

Wrath sighed softly as he walked over to his brother he slam across the face. "Are you stupid? Seth were leaving now don't you dare come back here you still can't control you emotions... he said with a sigh.

Ebony smiled "Well if you like them all then I will bring you a great collection of them." he said with smile. He like learning thing about here. "Do you have any brothers or sisters? he said with smile.

Ivory purred as she held him. He really did love affection. His brother was normally very aloof to him and love to boss him around.
Back to top Go down
Ruvik
Admin
Ruvik

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:45 am

The Hidden Clearing Dark_Wolf

Shame jumped in front of Seth and stood staring angrily at the male that was yelling at him. Slowly he parted his lips and snarled. "Don't you speak to him in such a way." He snapped. He started to growl and got in the position to fight. The ground around him shook slightly. This was his forest and he was the one in control of it.

The Hidden Clearing 74ae7d0abf9d13efbc81a3d4ff9f18ef

Greed looked around and then he heard snarling and growling. Quickly he ran towards the sounds. He didn't want anyone to get into a huge fight. He seen Shame and he stopped in his tracks.

The Hidden Clearing 9ade31a1ccfa89e27571c7301617104b

Envy looked at him. She didn't know what she should say to that. She tilted her head slightly and then closed her eyes and seemed to be thinking now.

The Hidden Clearing 6ae81c2acdbaebe98e7dd08c80662404

Delusion looked at him. She smiled softly. She soon turned and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Seth sighed softly as he blushed as Shame jump in to save him from his brother scolding. "Shame it's okay I deserved that one." he said with a small sigh.

The Hidden Clearing 4ca5272006134c4d6c03a277a1aead15_zps97oduajt
Wrath sighed softly as he looked at the snarling wolf. Part of this is your fault!" he snapped. "Come one Seth it's best we go home...now it's not like he can remember us any way...maybe it's for the best too.." he said with a sigh.

The Hidden Clearing 3522866_1399806235474.99res_346_300_zpsdyolln4j
Ebony smiled softly as he looked at Envy. "Would you like to see my house?"he said with a smile as he looked at her. He was sure that the might spark up something to talk about.

Ivory smiled softly as he looked up at her purring. So do you live here in this forest?" He said with his head tilted to the side. He was curious to learn more about this women.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:31 pm

Shame snarled angrily at Wrath. He didn't plan on getting out of the way. He would keep Seth safe. He use to do this a long time ago. He had always worked to keep Seth safe.

Greed watched as Shame quietly. Taking a deep breath he sighed softly.

Envy looked at him. She didn't know what she should say to that. "Alright." She responded.

Delusion looked at him. "Yes I do." She responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Clearing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: