ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Dark Night ☾

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:16 am

Nami lashed her tail about she was happy that she got her brother back. She hugged him close until she felt a sharp pain in her chest. "Akemi why?" she said as felt the blood running down her chest. She fell to the ground in pain her chest hurt badly. The snakes that were bounding Ezio disappear but it was to late the guard had already chain him up.

"Because I don't like you" he said as he back way from his sister who was on the ground bleeding.

Nami was shock on what her brother had just said to her.

The guards pick up Nami and Ezio they too them down to the dungeon. They didn't brother to chain Nami up since they figure she would die form being stabbed in the chest.

"I can get you more water" she said with a smile. "Don't worry I like having you here " she said with a smile as she looked at him. "Before I was very lonely" she siad with a soft sigh.

Midna fell a sleep she was very tired she figure some sleep would help.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:00 pm

Ezio struggled against the chains as he was put into the dungeon. "Let me go you bastards! Damn Templar scum! You always betray people. You are all the same. Let me go or kill me. Don't just leave me here."

"Wait, somebody actually likes having me around? That's surprising. Most people want to get rid of me. Thank you for doing all of this for me. It is very kind of you. But why did you save me?"

Connor eventually ended up falling asleep. He woke up to the sound of rain falling outside. It was actually quite peaceful. There was a low rumble of thunder but nothing too loud. Just a normal thunderstorm. He liked this kind of storm. It helped him relax.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

Location : Under the moon (I am a wolf after all so I love the moon and the forest)

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Nami struggle to move she then crawled to the other side of cell. She leaned against the wall. She was hurt really bad she might die but it sure was slow death. She sighed softly she didn't want to face Ezio. She was sure that the male hate her.

"I'm sure there are other people that like having you around....I guess I was bored and wanted something to do it gets rather lonely here" she said with a soft sigh as she looked over at the male.

Minda woke up to the thunder she whimpered she hated thunder and lightning it alway startled her. She the sound like to ring in her ears the bright flashed gave her a headache. She hid on one of the pelts
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Ezio kept struggling against the chains. There had to be a way to get them off. He needed his hands to be free in order to escape. Anything sharp could undo the locks on the chain if he could just find something. He looked down and noticed an old spoon in the corner. That might work. He tried using the tip to undo the lock. It didn't work. It needed to be a bit sharper.

"Do you live by yourself? I was assuming that perhaps you had a husband or boyfriend that would be back at any time and get angry when he saw me here. That makes things a bit easier for me then I suppose. Now I don't have to worry about being beaten up by a jealous husband."

Connor moved closer to the female. He could tell that she was a bit afraid. He sat near her and wondered if she would move closer to him if he was nearby. He wanted to comfort her but wasn't sure how to do that without possibly offending her.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Nami sighed softly as she bent her ears back. She changed into her her cat form. then jumped up and landed on the male shoulder. Her small claws pierced the males should. She hung on him with her 3 other paws she then started to pick the lock with her claw until it click she did the same for the other side.

"I'm not married and I don't have a boyfriend I am all a lone" she said with a sigh as she looked at him then way. She smiled softly as she yawned softly. "What about you do you have a wife or girl friend? Or do you just like people for one night?" she said as she tilted her head to the side.

Minda jumped as she heard the loud bang. She then crawled closer to the male. She really hated the sound that thunder made but she felt safe with the male around.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Ezio rubbed his wrists as the chains came off. He looked over at the female after she changed back and then looked at her injury. It didn't look like it would kill her. "We need to figure out how to wrap your wound. It will keep the blood from coming out."

"None of those actually. I have no family, and I do not ever have women for a night. I am not normally allowed. My brothers would not approve. I would like to have somebody someday though. I am tired of having to be alone."

Connor reached his arm out towards the female, then stopped. He was not sure if he should put his arm around her. He wasn't sure if it would offend her or make her angry if he were to touch her.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:16 pm

Nami nodded as she leaned against him once she hand changed back into her human form. The male was nice and warm. She lashed her tail slowly as she looked at him then away "Sorry" she said softly.

"So we are kind of a like " she said with a soft sigh. "Where both a lone and both have people who wouldn't a prove of love..." she sighed again. "Is there anything you need more water? food?" she said as she tilted her head to the side.

Midna shiver as she stay close to the male. She hoped that the storm would pass but it would most like go on for anther hour or so. She sighed softly as laid there hoping to fall a back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:21 pm

"Now is not the time to be apologizing. Right now, we should think about how we are going to get out of here. We can't stay here. The Templars will kill us. Once they get what they want they will have no use for us. We have to get out soon."

Altair thought for a second, then his stomach growled. "I think that might answer your question. Now that I am starting to feel better I am getting hungry very quickly for some reason. I hope I am not bothering you by needing so much. I will probably be on my feet very soon."

Connor went ahead and put his arm around the female, noticing that she was shivering. He pulled her closer so that he could keep her warm and safe. He would start a fire, but it would probably burn out very quickly with how wet it was outside.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:38 pm

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 98dbf429-7f29-483d-a60d-d10894e9e7a2_zpsqbb442vk
Nami nodded then looked around she still had a magic key in her pocket. She then pointed at a larger door if they could get to that door that was a crossed the room they could get out of there. She used her claws to pick the lock on the door. She then peeked around to see if there was any guards. She sighed once she seen that there was she changed into her cat form she would distract them.

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 Azami_zpsa4c6cd95
Azami smiled softly "Well what should I cook us tonight?" she said with a smile. She was willing to cook just about anything for him. She smiled softly as she looked at him. "You do not bother me at all I am just to have some company

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 Anime-girl-neko-petals-white-dress-white-hair-Favimcom-240535_zps510b3133
Minda smiled softly and started to clam down she went back into a more peaceful sleep. She was warm and felt safe with the male around her.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:50 pm

"No, leave the guards to me. I can get their attention quickly. You escape while they are paying attention to me." Ezio slowly walked out of the cell. He had to get his hands on a weapon. Either that, or he had to sneak. That would probably work too. Ezio smiled as he noticed a single torch on the wall. He had to find a way to make it go out without being seen. Darkness was key. He quickly ran over to it when the guard turned his back, then threw his jug of water from the cell on it. He quickly moved back into the cell before the guard came looking.

"That is up to you. Since you are the one that will be cooking, you should go ahead and decide, and I will eat whatever you decide to make."

Connor undid his overcoat and pulled that over the female, using it to keep her warm. He fell asleep quickly after that.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:00 pm

Nami nodded and ran to the door she used the key then waited for Ezio to get her. She hoped that he would get to her quickly she was ready to get any where but where they were. She was ready to go home to her fake home even her brother didn't know where that was.

Azami nodded "maybe a strew with some deer meat?...Dose that sound good to you?" she said as she tilted her head to the side. She hope the male like Deer meat it wasn't the tasty but it was easy to get.

Midna woke later the next day she was now hungry wanted to get something. Once she realized she was snuggled up close to the human she blushed and stay still she didn't want to wake him if he was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Ezio stayed hidden as the guard came looking down the hall.
The guard scratched his head, looking around the hall. The torch looked wet. He checked on the prisoners, which were both still in the cell. That was odd. The male was drinking water from the jug, so it couldn't have been him. There was only one explanation. The guard took off running. He didn't want to be around ghosts.
Ezio smiled. His plan had kind of worked. The guard had gotten spooked, which worked out just as well. He looked over at the female. "Okay, time to go now."

"That actually sounds really good. I have never had deer before, so it will be something different for me. I might actually like that. And I am very hungry, so it should be pretty filling too."

Connor woke up and looked at the female. "I am assuming that you are hungry. I will be back with some deer meat if that is okay. I will cook it too."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Nami nodded and open the door that lead back to the small shack she had brought Ezio in the first place. Nami sighed softly once they where back she pulled the key out of the door then sighed softly as she sat down in the straw her chest hurt badly not just from the wound but from her brother as well. She then back in the hay. She didn't want anyone to see her cry. She was so hurt she figure once Ezio got in he probably leave in a hurry any way he was probably tired and confused about all of what had happen. No right person would want to stick with a demon.

Azami smiled softly "I will be back shortly" she said as she went out side she need to go hunting. She need to get deer meat once she was done hunting. She cut out huge chuck of meat. She stored the rest then started to make the stew she had some wild vegetables to the stew to give some flavor. She smiled softly as she left it over the fire to cook for a few hours. She walked back into the room to give the male some water. "The food will be done soon it just has to cook" she said with a soft smile.

"Yes but I can do the hunting. She said as she struggled to get up. Her wounds from her sister still hurt they still had not quit bleeding. She sighed softly she try to forget the pain but because she was very hungry since she had been sleeping for quiet some time.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:28 pm

Ezio could not follow the female. He had to get his equipment back. He couldn't leave it with the Templars. He quickly made his way through the place where he was and found his stuff, avoiding the guards. He put on his robe and his weapons. Now he wasn't quite sure how to escape.

Altair nodded. He slowly sat up, then stood and walked to the window. He looked outside. It was slightly foggy. That was also something that he wasn't used to seeing. He had heard about fog in other parts of the world, but not here. He liked the strange weather of this forest. It was much better than constant sun and heat.

"No, you need to get some rest. I'll go hunt a couple of deer and I will be back with the meet when I find one. It should not be long. Then we can eat."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:41 pm

Nami sighed softly as she looked then notice the male wasn't with her she sighed softly then sent her ivory snake to go get him. Syn used portal that Nami created him he quickly found the male then spat out the magic key so he could escape with out a trace.

Azami smiled softly as she looked at him. "Would you like to take a bath?" she smiled softly as she tilted her head to the side she was sure the male wanted to bath then she could changed the bedding for him.

Midna nodded as she lay back down on the pelt. She hurt still but she figure food and more sleep would help. She sighed softly as she wagged her tail as she lay on the pelt.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:51 pm

Ezio quickly used the key to escape with his stuff. He had his pouches with him now and quickly went over to the female. He had to wrap her wound. It would get infected if he didn't. "Will you let me fix this?"

"Yes, a bath would be nice. I am sure that I need one. It has been a while. My injury probably wouldn't have allowed me to bathe while it was still fresh, but I think I would be okay to bathe now."

Connor found a deer a short time later. He used all of the meat that was edible and then buried what was left so that a predator would not find it. They didn't want a predator coming anywhere near the cave that they were in. He brought the meat back into the cave and cooked it over a fire.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:23 am

Nami had fallen a sleep at this point. She then heard the male voice she changed into her cat for and let out  small hiss. She didn't want to be moved she was still in pain but lucky the wound stop bleeding.

The Ivory snake appear around Ezio shoulders. "She to weak to fight back so you can pretty much do what you want with her." He then looked at Nami who was glaring at him.

"Do you need me to help you to the bath room?" she said as she looked at him.She wanted to make sure that he got bathed right. She smiled softly "I will go get your bath ready then I will help you get in tub" she smiled softly as she walked into the bathroom she heated the water then add some fruits to it. She figure the scent of citrus would be nice.

Minda open her eyes as she looked up at Connor. She lashed her tail as she looked at them male. She was happy that he was back with food. She was very hungry but she still didn't want to move.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm

Ezio nodded and took a vial of medicine out of his pouches, then poured it on the wounds. He quickly wiped the extra away with a towel, but left a little on the wounds. He then wrapped a bandage around the wounds. "That will stop you from getting any sort of infection."

Altair slowly followed the female. He was able to walk pretty well, but was still a bit sore. Some warm water might make him feel a bit better. It usually did. He went over to the tub and put his hand in. It smelled good.

The food finished cooking and Connor seasoned it with some fresh plants that made the food taste better. Spices were very nice for meat, but he did not have any in his pouch at the moment. He would have to stop at the general store soon, but for now the plants would work well.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:34 pm

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 98dbf429-7f29-483d-a60d-d10894e9e7a2_zpsqbb442vk

Nami hissed and clawed at the male a little. It hurt like hell when he pour the medicien on her wound. She eventally clam down and lay there in silence. She wonder what was going to happen to her next. She did owe this male a lot she wanted what she was going to have to do for him.

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 0601_zpsed530708
Azami smiled softly as she looked at him."Do you need help getting into the tub I....I can take your bandage and pants off if you need me to...don't worry I wont look..the only thing I will look at it your wound. she said with a soft blush.

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 C71cb797-9557-4675-a780-9d9421e8578c_zps625eb243
Minda smiled softly she watch the male add the plants to the meat. She was curious on why he was doing that. "Thank you for everying do you want me to go get us water form the stream that is near by I should be able to do that and be able to get back okay." she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:16 am

"Now, you should get some rest. You need to recover from that injury. I will stick around to make sure that nobody comes looking for you while you rest, but get some sleep."

"That would be great, thank you. Don't worry, it isn't really a big deal if you see anything. But I am curious about how the wound looks too. I wonder how bad it is."

"As long as you are sure nothing will happen to you. Yell loudly if something does happen and I will come running. I am not going to let anybody attack you, especially not while you are wounded."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:32 am

Nami nodded she slowly made her way through the hay. She lay down in Ezio lap he was warm she was slightly cold. She yawned and purred softly as she fall a sleep in the males lap.

Azami smiled softly nodded she knee down in front of him then started to carefull pull off the bandages. She didn't want to hurt him she was sure he was still in some pain but once she got all of them softly she smiled softly the wound was getting better it was almost time to removed the stitches. "Dosen't look to bad" she said with a soft smile. She got rid of the old bandage then pick up a reflective object so he could see the wound with out having to bend to much.

Midna nodded she slowly walked over to the chest that she had made Connor drag a long. She then found a pale. She slipped out side then took a breath of the cool crisp air in. She then walked to the stream got some water in the pale. She then head back she didn't want to run into any trouble maybe tomorrow she come back to this place and bathe. She wanted to get the dryed blood off her clothes and skin.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:44 am

Ezio ended up falling asleep as well. He was extremely tired after being captured and stuck in the dungeon. He didn't know what made him so tired, but he was. Sleep felt great.

"It could be a bit better, but I am sure that it isn't as bad as it was when you first brought me here to take care of me. I couldn't see it then, but I am assuming that it was pretty bad then."

Connor served the meat to Midna as she came back in. "I hope it tastes okay. I saw you looking at the plants funny. Since you are a wolf you probably don't season your meat, but this is the way we make meat taste better."
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:59 am

One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 76cfe8d5-0ac4-42d3-a51c-3e7c36e34952_zpsef5cb1ab
Nami changed back into her human like form. She still stay close to the male he was warm. She woke up later the next day she didn't move much she just looked aroound. The shack was drark except for the light creeping in through the cracks in the walls and the broken windows.

"Yes it was pretty day it wouldn't quit bleeding....So I had to stitch you up....luckily we will be able to take those out soon." she said with a soft smile. She then help the male out of his pants. She until the strap of lather that was around his waist. "There I hope the water isn't too hot do you need help getting in...I know my bath tub is wierd since it's in the floor and it's kind of big..."she siad with a soft sigh and blush.

"Nope I jut eat...sometime it's dripping with blood that taste good"] she said as she lashed her tail she sat the bucket down thne dug in the chest. She found some old china tea cups to use so they could drink the water.
Back to top Go down
Night_Fox

Night_Fox

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:08 am

Ezio woke up as the light began to shine into the shack where they were. Usually sunlight woke him up, which is why his room at the Villa had shutters over the windows, and curtains on the inside as well, so that no light would get in even if the window was open.

"That is okay. It should be perfectly fine for the temperature. I am really not picky. I like baths and enjoy it when I get the chance to take them. It makes me feel much cleaner." Altair took off the rest of his clothes and climbed into the tub. It was just the right temperature. He slowly sank down into the water.

"Well hopefully you will like this. It will be something different for you. Connor took the cups and poured some water into them for both of them. The meat was ready to be eaten. He was definitely hungry and it smelled good.
Back to top Go down
DarkenWolf

DarkenWolf

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:23 am

Nami struggled to move and get off of the male. She sighed softly once she got off him she just moved away from him. She was happy the male help her but she figure that the male was mad at her.

The ivory snake appeared and wisper softly into the male's ear "There a spot on her neck if you leave you mark there she will be your and willing to do more for you she might actually speak to you...I suppose you think it's odd marking her but it make her more obediant and might cheer her up since he brother wants nothing to do with her. He smiled softly then disappeared

"Well I am glad.. I hope you will enjoy your bath...if you need any help just call for me I will wait for you in the other room since I am sure you think it's strange having someone else in the bath room." she siad

Midna smiled softly "I am sure I will....thank you for helping me..and getting food She said with a smile she blushed softly as she started to eat the meat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Dark Night ☾   One Dark Night  ☾ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Dark Night ☾
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: