ArcaneDesires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcaneDesires

A place open to all roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hidden Clearing

Go down 
+3
Ruvik
Wolfy
Heat_Haze
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:51 pm

The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 Tumblr_m36bq3lfoB1ru6hifo1_500_zpsniolthfd
Seth sighed softly as he looked at him. He looked down now his brother and Uncle were fighting what else could go wrong.

The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 58f3e1128c86dbf4693f8fd4293778d6_zpsbi4fh53g
Saylum appear in between the two males who are fighting. "Boys knock it off your not setting a good example for Seth be sides what would mother say."he said as he pulled the males into a hug.

The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 Vampire-2_zpsn9411hs7
Wrath Calmed down once Saylum appear. He let out sigh then pulled out of the hug. "Brother do you really think it's wise to leave Seth with a mad man."he said coldly as he looked at Saylum.

"Okay" he said as he scooped Envy into his arms. He open his many wings and flew high into the sky until they got to cloud that looked like it had a floating island. He landed in front of a large castle. He smiled softly as he carried her inside. He the put her down and turned the lights. Once he did was a rather long hall way that led to a very beautiful room.

Ivory smiled softly "That is good my brother always seems to find me in my house then he likes to destroy it." he sighed softly as his ears flatten against his head.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:33 pm

Envy looked at her. She didn't know what she should say. She looked around the place unsure of what he should think. This place was definitely beautiful.

Delusion looked at him. She didn't know what she should say to that. She looked around and then she looked at the sky. Her memory hadn't completely been developed. She was still trying to remember everything that had happened. She walked towards her house and was surprised that she had found it. She stepped inside and sat the kitten down. Leaning against the wall is a sword. At first she doesn't recognize it. She reaches out and took it in her hand. As she turned it in her hand she noticed the symbol on it. She had stolen this sword from someone.

Greed watched what was going on. He couldn't believe all of this was going on. It was shocking really.

Shame snarled faintly. Slowly he calmed down and just watched what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Spice

Spice

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:48 pm

The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 Image

Anger still flooded through his system. These places were hard to find and it actually annoyed him to have to come all this way. The girl that had stolen the sword that belonged to him must have been somewhere. He was sure she was here. Turned out his intuition was right. He spotted the girl that had taken his sword a few months ago. Narrowing his red eyes he started after her. Such a beauty could have probably got away with stealing something from him had he been like most men, but he wasn't. The girl's bravery had intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Seth sighed softly as he stood up. He still had a bad feeling that something was going to happen. He slowly slipped away from the group he didn't want to be near his brothers. He ran off hoping to get a good distances way from them.

"Well who ever said you could fall in love with sadistic werewolf oh and look where go you all broken an a lone." he said coldly.

"Well you where a lone at the start... so you have no room to talk. he snapped angrily "Seth where going home now" he then notice that he was gone.

"Well is it to much to take in? Sorry would you like to see all the rooms." he said sweetly.

Ivory changed back into his human like form. He kneed down in front of her. ""You can do what ever you want with me. I'm hear to server you if you don't want me around then you can kill me if you wish." he said he held his own sword up to her.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Haze

Heat_Haze

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:42 am

Shame quickly turned and ran after the boy. His paws hit the ground hard and left markings. He moved as quickly as possible.

Greed looked at them curiously. Sighing he sat down and tilted his head off to the side.

Envy looked at him. "This place is beautiful." She responded. She looked around again and then smiled faintly.

Delusion seemed to catch the scent in the air. "Hm... Someone is looking for me..." He said dryly. He didn't know what to think. She looked male that sat before her. She tilted her head slightly. She was sure that she could use him.
Back to top Go down
Spice

Spice

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:57 am

The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 1746177_QIQSTBQNBYUAWXX
Sasuke sighed softly. He took a deep breath and held it for a moment. Sighing he looked around and then started in the direction where he seen the girl go. He would retrieve his sword and maybe he'd get the girl too.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:17 pm

The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 B3f1e5cc-e4a5-4a09-a65a-04438f35954e_zpsr6oouu9j
Ebony smiled as he looked her. "I'm happy you like it" he said with a smile. "Do you like dancing there is a ball room?"he said with a sweet grin. He was love Envy he be nice to her but anyone else it was very cold

The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 51e5bf6e2da74b3204fb000db4bd9667_zpsvx1p0lbr
"Who is seeking you mistress ?" he said with a slightly growl. He could be protective but was just a dog and nothing more. He smiled softly as he lashed his tail.

Seth managed to get pretty far from his fighting brother and Shame. He didn't want to be near his brother that were just complaining about him and Shame. He sighed softly as he walked up to a large willow tree. He sat down under it.

The two male where yelling at each other until the were at each others throats.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Hero

Jaded_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:23 pm

Envy looked around the place. She looked back towards Ebony. "Of course I love to dance." She responded. She hadn't danced with anyone in a long time. She could hardly remember when she had been with another person.

Delusion looked at him. She didn't know what she should say to that. "No leave this man be... All he wants is what was stolen from him... Sadly I can only return one of those." She said with a small smile.

Greed soon tackled Wrath to the ground so that he couldn't argue with Shame anymore. He looked towards Shame and gave him a slight nod.

Shame took off running to go and find Seth. He would find the boy as quickly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Clearing   The Hidden Clearing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Clearing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcaneDesires :: Categories :: Roleplaying and Chatting Section-
Jump to: